The home button lets you pre-program a favorite position for your shade. Watch this video to learn more about the home button and what it does.
To set a new favorite or home position for your shade, watch this short video, or follow the step-by-step instructions below the video.
NOTE: The favorite or home position can only be set using the optional 3-button single-channel remote.
NOTE: The home button can also be used to stop the shade while it's moving.
Setting a Favorite, Home, or Intermediate Position
Before You Start
If your remote currently controls a group of shades, you’ll first need to target the specific shade that you want to adjust the home position for. To do that, perform the following steps first:
- On the remote, press and release the program button on the back.
The remote LED will flash green.
- On the shade you want to adjust, press and hold the program button for 3 seconds.
The shade LED will flash green and the shade will jog.
Even after you target a shade, all of the shades in the group will still move with the remote. However, non-targeted shades won’t accept the new home position until you target them specifically.
Set a Favorite, Home, or Intermediate Position: Single-Channel Remote
- On the remote, use the UP and DOWN buttons to move the shade to your desired home position.
- Press and hold the HOME button for 3 seconds. When the remote LED turns amber, release the button.
The shade will jog. This means you’ve set your new home position on that shade!
- If you need to adjust another shade’s home position, go back to the Before You Start section and repeat the steps for each shade.
Set a Favorite, Home, or Intermediate Position: Multi-Channel Remote
1. Use the UP or DOWN buttons to move the shade to your new home position. This can be anywhere between the upper and lower limits.
2. Press and hold the MENU/RIGHT button for 2 seconds to enter the menu.
3. Select SHADE> SET HOME.
4. Select the shade you want to set the home position for by scrolling left or right.
5. Press and release the HOME button.
The shade will jog. This means you've set your new home position