Use these instructions if you've reset the motor back to factory state or You just received a new motor only replacement.
If you need to reset a motor click here before starting these instructions.
1. Starting at the Motor - Press and hold the program button until the shade jogs once.
2. Using the controller - Press and Release (less than 2 seconds) the programming button until the shade jogs once.
3. Check shade travel direction. Press Up or Down and confirm proper direction. To change direction, press and hold the "MY" or "Stop" button until the shade jogs.
CAUTION: Be prepared to stop the shade operation at the lower limit. Fully read step 4 before proceeding. Be aware tilt blind slats rotate quickly and can be over-torqued and bind the cords.
4. Set the UPPER Limit: Bring shade to desired upper limit stop point. Press "MY" ("stop") and DOWN until the motor moves, then release.
(if shade stops when the buttons are released, bring shade back to the upper limit and repeat).
Stop the motor when the shade reaches the desired lower limit by press "MY" or "Stop".
Adjust as necessary by pressing up or down.
5. Set the LOWER Limit: Press "MY" ("stop") and UP until the motor moves, then release. The shade will stop at the previously set upper limit.
(if shade stops when the buttons are released, bring shade back to the lower limit and repeat).
6. Confirm / Save limit settings - Press and Hold the "MY" or "Stop" until the shade jogs.
Shade is now ready to operate in user mode.