If the Gateway is not broadcasting the Atom_####### network do the following:
· Make sure the phone you are setting the Gateway up with, is within a few feet of the Gateway
· Make sure the Wi-Fi is turned ON, in your phone Wi-Fi settings
· Refresh the phones Wi-Fi settings page so it searches for available Wi-Fi networks that are within range
· Perform a Wi-Fi reset on the Gateway, by quickly pressing the Gateway’s programming button twice. When the Gateway begins blinking blue, once about every one second, the Atom network should be showing.
- App: On the main account screen or login page, click on “?” Icon – this will generate an email template – be sure to fill in all information requested, note: responses can take up to 24 hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, note: responses can take up to 24 hours.
- Phone: 1-800-221-6352 - Monday – Friday 8:30 - 6:30 pm (eastern