After setting up the Gateway to Wi-Fi and creating your account, the Gateway is in the process of updating the firmware. After a successful setup, and when you are at the main account screen the Gateway can show Offline for a short period while it completes the update and the app syncs with the account server
- Simply refresh the app, if it does not show online right away, be patient periodically refreshing the app
- For iOS, click the Refresh circle/arrow in the app
- For Android, pull the screen down
Depending on the speed of the internet and how fast the phone processes could determine how quickly the Gateway shows online, normally its quick and shouldn’t be any longer than 3 minutes.
- If still offline after waiting at least 3 minutes and have refreshed the app, fully close the app and reopen it
- If still offline after fully closing and reopening app, and waiting an additional 3 minutes, see troubleshooting topic ‘My Gateway is showing offline in the app’