- Remove dust cover from top of shade to expose motor.
- First, verify that the power cable and endcap ribbon cable are firmly inserted into their respective sockets.
- Motor ribbon cable may have come loose. Reconnecting this cable will allow the motor to function.
- Using a small screw driver, reinsert ribbon cable into socket on motor. Note: if the blue ribbon cover becomes detached, the cable can still be pushed back into place using your finger, this may be slightly more difficult to achieve.
5. Once the ribbon cable is reinserted, the shade should function as normal.
Reattach dust cover and test shade operation.
Z-Wave: My cellular shade LED is green but shade will not move. Print
Modified on: Mon, 16 Aug, 2021 at 12:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.