Use the following instructions if your "New" cellular or pleated shade will not move, but the LED is green around the button.
- Remove dust cover from top of shade to expose motor.
- First, verify that the power cable and endcap ribbon cable are firmly inserted into their respective sockets.
- Motor ribbon cable may have come loose. Reconnecting this cable will allow the motor to function.
4. Using a small screw driver, reinsert ribbon cable into socket on motor. Note: if the blue ribbon cover becomes detached, the cable can still be pushed back into place using your finger, this may be slightly more difficult to achieve.
5. Once the ribbon cable is reinserted, the shade should function as normal.
6. Reattach dust cover and test shade operation.