Download the attached PDF to access the Motorization App quick start guide.
Everything needed to get started using your Gateway.
Confirm operating systems: IOS version 11 and greater
Android version 8 and greater
- Install the Signature Series Motorization app on your mobile device. Just look for it in the iOS App Store or on Google Play.
- Open your Signature Series Motorization app and select New to Virtual Cord?
- Plug in your gateway to the included adapter and plug into a constant power source. For your convenience, the gateway will work with any 5V 2A USB power adapter. If you choose to plug it into an appliance, just make sure it is always connected to power. Once it’s been plugged in, the blue LED will flash once and then turn off.
- The Motorization app will prompt you to go to the Wi-Fi Settings menu on your mobile device to connect to gateway. You will be required to enable your location. Select the Atom_###### temporary network. If the Atom temporary network is not visible, unplug then plug back in. If it is still not visible, tap Need Help in the app for troubleshooting tips.
- Follow the prompts in your Motorization app. Once you have selected the gateway network, return to your Motorization app, and follow the prompts to complete the setup process. While your gateway is connecting to your home Wi-Fi, it should blink once per second. When it’s connected the gateway will stop blinking.
- Congratulations! Your gateway is now connected.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app. You will be required to validate your email to finalize setup. Once complete, your account will automatically be linked to the gateway.
- Choose Signature Series product to add, then tap the > to launch the gateway Device Wizard. Add each shade to the gateway by following the Device Wizard. After each shade has been added, use the same Device Wizard to add your remotes to the gateway. At the end of the Device Wizard for remotes, you will be prompted to pair your remote to the shade(s) you would like it to control.