Please use the below steps to adjust the motor speed using the roller motors.
Before you begin, If your remote currently operates a group of shades and to prevent unwanted adjustments, you first need to:
- Non-rechargeable roller motor - disconnect power to all other shades
- Rechargeable roller motor - put all other motors into sleep mode!
1. Move shade away from end limits.
2. Press and HOLD the UP, MY, and DOWN together until shade jogs once.
LED will alternate blinking GREEN AND YELLOW. The shade will move UP and Down automatically in 10 second cycles
INCREASE SPEED: press and hold the UP button until the shade jogs. (repeat as necessary) Max speed is achieved when shade will no longer respond to UP button
DECREASE SPEED: press and hold the DOWN button until the shade jogs. (repeat as necessary) Max speed is achieved when shade will no longer respond to DOWN button
3. Press and HOLD the MY button until the shade jogs.
If additional assistance is needed:
Email: email@example.com; responses may take up to 24 hours.
Phone: 1-800-221-6352 Monday - Friday; 8:30 - 6:30 eastern