If your shade is operating down when up is pressed or vice verse, please use these instructions to correct.
- Press and HOLD the UP and HOME button until the LED begins to alternate flash of RED and GREEN, motor will beep.
- Press and HOLD the UP and HOME buttons again until the LED turns off. The motor will beep and shade will jog.
- Limits will need adjusted. (Limits will be approximately 6" apart)
Adjusting Limits or Home Position
- Press and HOLD the UP or Down or Home (position you are adjusting) for 3 seconds, release the button when the motor beeps and LED begins to flash.
- Press the UP or DOWN button to move the shade to the new desired position.
- Save the position by press and HOLD the HOME button for approximately 3 seconds. The motor will beep and the LED will go out.
- The SET MODE will time out after approximately 10 seconds of no button presses. The LED flashing will turn off. (confirms not in SET MODE)