Note following these steps will clear all remotes and limits. You will need to set limits and add remote to shade.
Before you begin.
- Disconnect Power from all other shades.
Resetting the motor to factory settings:
- Starting at the motor - Press and HOLD the program button until the shade jogs THREE times. (this will clear all limits and controllers and motor is reset to factory settings)
Note: Motor will go to sleep if left untouched for 15 minutes.
Assigning controller and setting limits:
- Starting at the motor - Press and HOLD the program button until the shade jogs ONCE.
- Using the controller - Select proper channel. Press and RELEASE (less than 2 seconds) the programming button. The shade will jog once to confirm.
- Check travel direction. Press up or down to confirm proper direction. To change direction, press and HOLD the "MY" or "STOP" button until the shade jogs once
- Set the UPPER position - Bring shade to the desired upper limit stop point. Press "MY" ("stop") and DOWN together until the shades starts traveling down, then release. NOTE: If the shade stops when the buttons are released, bring shade back to upper limit and repeat. Stop the motor when the shade reaches desired lower limit by pressing "MY" or "STOP". Adjust as necessary.
- Set the LOWER position - Press "MY" ("stop") and UP together until the shade starts traveling up, then release. NOTE: If the shade stops when the buttons are released, bring shade back to lower limit and repeat.
- Save limit settings - Press and HOLD the "MY" or "STOP" until the shade jogs once. Shade is now ready to operate in user mode. Confirm limits.
- Repeat for each shade as necessary.