If in the event you have changed your Wi-Fi network in anyway, you will need to reconnect the Gateway to the newly configured Wi-Fi network.
- Quickly tap the Gateways programming button twice.
- When the Gateway LED starts blinking blue once per second, open the shade app and log-in to your Gateway account if not already logged in.
- At your main account screen, that shows your offline Gateway
- Android devices, click the “+” button.
- iOS click the “+ Add a new Gateway” button
- Follow the prompts for connecting your Gateway to your Wi-Fi network.
Note: After successfully connecting your Gateway to the Wi-Fi network, you will receive an error that the Gateway already belongs to an account. Just click OK, the new Wi-Fi settings will be saved in the Gateway.