Everything needed to get started using your gateway:
Before you begin, confirm your phone’s operating system is:
- iOS version 11 or greater
- Android version 8 or greater
Confirm 2.4 GHz frequency range.
The gateway device does not support 5 GHz networks or non-password-protected Wi-Fi hotspots.
1. Install the Signature Series Motorization App on your mobile device. Just look for it in the iOS App Store or on Google Play.
2. Open your Signature Series Motorization App and select ‘New to Signature Series?’
3. Plug in your gateway into a constant power source. Once it’s been plugged in, the blue LED will flash once and then turn off.
4. The app will prompt you to go to the Wi-Fi Settings menu on your mobile device to connect to your gateway. You will be required to enable your location. Select the plughub_#### temporary network. If the plughub temporary network is not visible, unplug then plug back in. If it is still not visible, tap Need Help in the app for troubleshooting tips.
5. Follow the prompts in your Motorization App. Once you have selected the gateway network, return to your app, and follow the prompts to complete the setup process. While your gateway is connecting to your home Wi-Fi, it should blink once per second. When it’s connected the gateway will stop blinking. Recommend Gateway be within 5 feet of router during account set up.
6. Congratulations! Your gateway is now connected.
7. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app. You will be required to validate your email to finalize setup. If you do not receive an email, please check your email filters. Once complete, your account will automatically be linked to the gateway. You will also be prompted to autodetect your location. Select ‘Allow’ and then ‘Save’. Your account is now set up. Click ‘Start’ to enter the app and the click ‘Connect’ to select your gateway.
8. To add devices to your account, launch the Device Wizard by clicking the plus icon ‘+’ in the top right corner of the Shades tab. Select ‘Bali Product’ and choose the type of shade you would like to add. Follow the prompts to add your shades to your account. After your shades have been added, use the same Device Wizard to add your remotes to the gateway. You must add your shades to your account before adding your remotes. At the end of the Device Wizard for remotes, you will be prompted to pair your remote to the shade(s) you would like to control.
9. To connect with Alexa or Google Home after you have added all your shades and remotes, launch the Device Wizard by clicking the plus icon ‘+’ in the top right corner of the Shades tab. Select ‘Voice Assistants’ and choose the type you would like to connect to. Follow the prompts in the Bali Motorization App and your Digital Voice Assistant app to complete the process.